Menchie's $50 Value Gift Cards - 5 x $10
- $ 39 98 39.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- The Menchie's Private Label Collection is made exclusively with our own custom blend of flavors that you won't find anywhere else.
- We strive to offer something for every guest and pride ourselves on using only the highest quality ingredients.
- Our frozen yogurt is a good source of calcium as it is made with fresh milk from our California dairy, and our "smiley" California cows have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST).
- Our product line boasts gluten-free, vegan, and no high fructose corn syrup options and we strive to use natural flavors including real cake, cookies, spices, fruits and nuts.
- They also include live and active cultures, and more protein and calcium han federal standards.
- Our entire line of frozen yogurt is certified Kosher and is awarded the live and active culture seal by the National Yogurt Association.
- Menchie's focuses on quality, variety and innovation in order to produce our best-in-class frozen yogurt.
- Our innovative research and development team works diligently to come up with fun and exciting flavors so there is always something new to try at a store near you.
Menchie's opened its first store in Valley Village, a suburban community of Los Angeles, California, on May 15, 2007, by husband & wife team Danna & Adam Caldwell. The Menchie's concept emerged from a story of two lovebirds and their common love of frozen yogurt, when Adam took Danna to a frozen yogurt store on their first date; that was when Danna's sweet tooth took over, and the world of frozen yogurt was never the same again...
Their dream was to create a yogurt store where people from all walks of life and ages can enjoy themselves not only from great tasting, quality frozen yogurt, but from a unique experience in a fun and happy environment that makes every guest smile. Menchie, the company mascot, is an integral part of making people smile. Along with Menchie, they incorporated a unique and inviting store design, outstanding selections of frozen yogurt and fresh toppings, and attention to the needs of every guest, young and old. Combining all these important aspects created the concept that incorporates much of what Menchie's delivers today.
The first store received overwhelming community support and fans from near and far wanted more of Menchie's in their neighborhoods! After receiving an overwhelming number of franchise inquiries, Danna and Adam realized it was time to team up with experienced business leaders. At this time, they asked Elie Balas to join them and together, they began developing ideas and started franchising in 2008.
Shortly thereafter, that year, they asked Amit Kleinberger to partner with them, and head the company. Under Amit's leadership and guidance as Chief Executive Officer, Menchie's became the leading force in frozen yogurt franchising worldwide.
Redeemable: CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, NH, NJ, RI, VT
Terms and Conditions
For balance inquiries. Call 866.997.9637 Usable up to balance only to buy goods or services at Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt locations in the United States. Not redeemable for cash except as required by law. Not a credit or debit card. Safeguard the card. It will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen or used without authorization. CardFace XXVII, Inc. is the card issuer and sole obligor to card owner. CardFact may delegate its issuer obligations to an assignee without recourse. If delegated, the assignee and CardFact will be sole obligor to card owner. Purchase, use or acceptance of card constitutes acceptance of these terms