ER Emergency Water Pouches (4.2 oz., 96 ct.)
- $ 36 98 36.98
- Price includes shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Pure drinking water
- Up to a 5-year shelf life
- Easy to store pouches
ER 96-pack of emergency drinking ration water pouches. US Coast Guard approved to provide a 72-hour supply of emergency drinking water per person and guaranteed to store safely for 5 years even in extreme conditions.
Quake Kare is owned and operated by Lighthouse for the Blind, a non-profit corporation headquartered in St. Louis, MO. All of the Quake Kare Emergency Ready Disaster Preparedness Kits are proudly assembled by Americans who are blind.
- These flexible and yet durable water pouches provide a 72-hour supply of emergency drinking water per person.
- Each 4.2 oz. water pouch is US Coast Guard Approved to store safely for 5 years even when stored in extreme conditions.
- Can be frozen without harm to pouch and used as a "cold pack".
- Non-leaking pouches with superior tri-laminate packaging!
- Withstands Extreme Conditions
- 100% Purified Drinking Water
- R/O Aseptic Processing
- UHT Pasteurized Sterilized Packaging
- No Additives or Preservatives
- Recommended consumption is 2 water pouches per day (minimal survival supply).
Why do you need to store emergency water?
Following a disaster, there may not be any safe drinking water available. When the electricity goes out, water treatment plants may stop working causing tap water to become unsafe for consumption. Emergency responders may not be able to deliver water to your area safely. And, it may not be safe or possible to boil water due to broken gas lines. So, you need to be self-reliant by having emergency drinking water supplies such as emergency water pouches. Pouches are great for home, school, or office. Anywhere you might be when a situation strikes where fresh drinking water is needed.
As Recommended By
US Dep't of Homeland Security
5-year Shelf-life Water
United States Coast Guard
Approval #: 160.026/65/0
Meets International Coast Guard
& SOLAS 7483 Requirements
5-Year Shelf Life