Marsala Enchanted Wedding Collection (43 pc.)
- $ 1,116 00 1116.00
About this item
- Bridal Bouquet
- Bridesmaids and Toss Away bouquets
- Boutonnieres and Corsages
- Petals and Centerpieces
- For extra Bridesmaid Bouquets, see item 245360 and 245346. For extra Corsages and Boutonnieres, see item 245522 and 245537. For Centerpieces, see item 245071.
For further information regarding care and handling please see our Flower Care Guide.
View the care and handling information for the Wedding Collection flowers here.
This Wedding Collection offers exceptional freshness and design that will delight your wedding party and be sure to bring you great joy on your wedding day.
1 Bridal Bouquet, 6 Bridesmaid Bouquets, 1 Toss Away Bouquet, 12 Boutonnieres, 12 Corsages, 4 Boxes of Petals, 10 Centerpieces, Clippers
Bridal Bouquet Includes:
6 Mini Calla Schwarzwalder, 7 Rose Cream Vendela, 7 Rose Pink, 4 Lisianthus Pink, 5 Spray Rose Light Pink, 4 Carnation Burgundy, 4 Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
Bridesmaid Bouquet Includes:
6 Rose Pink, 3 Spray Rose Light Pink, 5 Carnation Burgundy, 5 Million Gyp Filler
Toss Away Bouquet Includes:
3 Mini Calla Schwarzwalder, 3 Rose Cream Vendela, 3 Rose Pink, 3 Lisianthus Pink, 3 Spray Rose Light Pink, 4 Carnation Burgundy, 4 Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
5 Mini Calla Schwarzwalder, 4 Rose Cream Vendela, 4 Rose Pink, 5 Hypericum Peach, 5 Carnation Burgundy, 4 Salal, 2 Silver Dollar Eucalyptus, 4 Ruscus Painted Burgundy, 3 Varigated Pitt
Floral Tips & Ideas
Explore our easy tips for arranging just-shipped flowers into stunning bouquets, plus get pointers for keeping your blooms looking beautiful longer.
- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Exposing flowers to a warmer environment will help the flower bloom, storing them in a cooler will slow down the opening process
To ensure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning:
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance. Allow time for your flowers to revitalize (8 hours minimum).
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
Corsages, Boutonnieres and Rose Petals
- These will arrive in clear cases and are easily removed from the shipping box
- Place boutonnieres, corsages, and rose petals inside a refrigerator between 34-36°F
- Keep boutonnieres’ and corsages refrigerated until the last possible moment
- Transport boutonnieres’ and corsages in the clear cases they were delivered in; this will protect them until they are used
- To use, untie from box, remove water tubes and use pin included to carefully place on jacket or dress
- Includes bridal, bridesmaid and throw away bouquets
- Always start with a clean vase o r display bucket
- Add flower food and tap water. Approx. 1-2 inches of water is sufficient
- Use clipper provided to carefully cut the plastic straps that hold the bouquets to the shipping box
- Paper wrap should be removed to inspect bouquet upon arrival, if there are any minor signs of bruising on the outer petals, they can be removed carefully before the event
- Remove hydration sponge and bag from the lower stems
- Cut, at an angle, ½ and inch off of the bottom of the stem with flower clipper provided
- Place in 1-2 inches of water making sure only the stems are in water without getting the ribbon wet
- Place stems in vase or bucket immediately after cutting to ensure proper hydration
- Place flower in a cool location out of sunlight and away from heat sources
- To maintain bloom developments keep in refrigeration at about 34-36°F; this will keep the flowers from opening further. Leaving at room temperature will promote natural development of bloom and will help blooms open beyond the stage at with they arrive.)
- Avoid touching flowers; touching the petals may cause bruising that is not immediately visible but can appear as browning or wrinkles
- Avoid laying bouquets sideways on flat surfaces as this may damage the outer blooms
- Keep bouquets in water until the last possible moment to keep flowers fresh and hydrated
- Do not expose the flowers to heat at any time before the function. (Do not leave outdoors or in a car, etc.)
- Before using, you may trim the stems within 1/2" of the ribbon or to desired length for final presentation
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 10 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 10 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information:
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 5 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
This product is covered by the Sam's Club Member Satisfaction Guarantee. Sam's Club guarantees timely delivery of fresh, beautiful flowers. If you are not completely satisfied with your product please contact us immediately at 1-888-746-7726 option 3 to request a refund or replacement. Requests for replacements must be received prior to 2:00 pm CST in order to have a replacement order sent out. Replacements will only be provided if the flowers arrive in poor condition. Images will be required for any replacement or refund and must be received within 48 hours after receiving the product. Refunds will not be given for circumstances resulting from negligence. Order cancellation requests must be received at least four days prior to the delivery date. Orders cancelled less than four days before the delivery date will not be refunded.