ELLE Home 1200-Thread-Count Down Alternative Comforter
- $ 59 98 - $ 79 98 59.98
- Free shipping
About this item
- All-season comfort
- Luxuriously soft and durable 1200-thread-count cover
- Overfilled with DuraLoft polyester fiber for lasting maximum loft
- Baffled box construction keeps fiberfill in place and enables loft
- Accented with black self-piping
people who viewed this item also viewed
Sleep better with this comforter from ELLE Home that is overfilled DuraLoft polyester fiber fill. The 1200-thread-count cover is silky soft, and the fabric is blended with 51% cotton and 49% polyester for durability that will last for years. It is constructed with a 14-inch baffled box that is engineered to eliminate cold spots and keeps the fiberfill from shifting. The one-inch gusset enables the Duraloft fiber to expand. It is accented with "avant-garde" black piping.
- 1200-thread-count, 51% cotton / 49% polyester
- Available in Twin, Full/Queen and King sizes
- DuraLoft weight:
- Twin: 58 oz
- Full/Queen: 77 oz.
- King: 100 oz.
- 14" baffled box construction
- 1" gusset
- Black self-piping
- Machine washable and dryable
- Twin: 68"W x 88"L x 1"H
- Full/Queen: 88"W x 90"L x 1"H
- King: 108"LWx 90"L x 1"H