About this item
- Lightweight, easy to carry, and compact, making it great for camping and off-grid use.
- Runs on Liquid Propane with an electronic ignition powered by 2 “D” cell batteries.
- Equipped with an upgraded chrome shower head and stainless steel hose.
- Water pressure start up is a PSI of (20) and is easy to connect to a standard garden hose.
- Rated at 1.7 GPM of hot water output. With an achievable temperature range of 50 – 140 degrees F.
Whether you’re camping with the family, spending a day at the lake, or lounging around the pool, sometimes all you need is a nice hot shower. Simply attach a garden hose and a 20 lb. propane tank and you are guaranteed to enjoy the luxury of hot water anywhere. The Eccotemp L7 Portable Propane Tankless Water Heater is lightweight and rated at 1.7 GPM. The L7 also features an upgraded chrome shower head with stainless steel hose. You can wash your car, wash your boat, take a hot shower after a long day at the beach, wash the dogs or the horse and the Eccotemp L7 will make life easier while doing so. You can add the Eccotemp L7 to a pressure washer for an even better cleaning. This model includes an electronic ignition powered by 2 "D" cell batteries making it great for off grid or other areas where electricity is not readily available. The ideal operating range for the Eccotemp L7 is 20-80 PSI. The L7 will offer a 30 to 35 degree temperature rise at 1.7 gallons per minute. The Eccotemp L7 is compatible with 12 volt pumps and works perfectly with our EccoFlo Pump & Strainer. The Eccotemp L7 is capable of reaching temperatures between 50 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the temperature of the incoming water. However, an upgraded temperature sensor is available for purchase allowing the Eccotemp L7 to reach temperatures of up to 160 degrees Fahrenheit.