Why We Love This
It’s the chair of chairs. A lounger so great, it has a permanent home in New York’s Museum of Modern Art. Now you can own the authentic original design for an unbelievable price.
About this item
- Authentic Charles and Ray Eames design
- Quality Herman Miller craftsmanship
- Black premium semi-aniline, dyed MCL leather with 100% natural full grain
- 7-ply walnut veneer—wood is harvested from sustainably managed forests
- Weight tested to support 300 lbs
- Free home delivery
Released in 1956 by American designers Charles and Ray Eames, the Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman is a furniture icon. With skillfully molded veneer and comfy, deep-sinking leather seats, it remains as fresh today as half a century ago. Our authentic version boasts warm walnut and a high-quality full-grain leather—a feature that looks better with age as it takes on a rich patina.