About this item
- Perfect for home, small business or higher output printing of shipping labels
- Works well with most popular shipping services and software programs or use the software included
- Direct thermal printing process, so there’s no need for messy, expensive ink or toner cartridges
- Print extra-large shipping and warehouse labels, plus label styles for file folders, name badges, mailing, shipping and more
- Wide-format label printer accommodates the entire line of LW labels for maximum flexibility, and is compatible with a variety of popular online selling platforms and shipping carriers
Value Pack from DYMO sets you up with easy to integrate label printer and 4 rolls of shipping labels. Shipping is easy with the high-output LabelWriter® 4XL direct thermal label printer. This label maker prints large formats up to 4", including standard postage (starter roll included) and many other sizes for the home and office. Features Address Fixer™ which automatically proofreads and corrects addresses from the USPS database. With a rate of 53 labels per minute, it’s designed for high volume. Direct thermal label makers don’t require ink or toner and produce a clean matte finish, and the 300 dpi resolution is perfect for both text and barcodes. This label printer is compatible with PC and Mac® and allows you to print USPS®-approved postage right from your desk. DYMO LW labels use a direct thermal printing process so you never have to bother with messy, expensive ink or toner. And because they are packaged in rolls, you can print one label or hundreds with ease – no sheet label jams, no layout hassle and no waste. Value pack includes 4 Rolls of labels with 220 labels per roll.