Dualit 4-Slice NewGen Classic Toaster
- New Lower Price
- Our low prices just got lower
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Hand built in the UK since the 1950's
- Featuring fully replaceable or repairable parts for a toaster that will last a lifetime
- Classic commercial-grade toaster, made in England
- Charming retro design looks great with any kitchen decor
- Toasts bread, bagels, waffles, English muffins and crumpets
The Dualit Classic Toaster packs the power of commercial-grade appliances in a retro style that looks great on your kitchen countertop. The patented ProHeat interior elements offer maximum toasting efficiency and longevity. Adjustable wire guards grip toast for even browning. A mechanical timer and manually operated eject lever give you precision control over your items, while special settings for defrosting frozen bread or toasting bagels let the machine do the work for you. Select the number of slots you need and adjust the slots to fit wider items. Easy to adjust, for perfect toast every time.
- Each Dualit Toaster is hand-assembled and features the assembler’s individual mark on the base plate
- Unique, patented Proheat elements which have a protective armor plated layer covering the filament making them virtually unbreakable
- Incorporates our trademark mechanical timer and ejector lever
- New Gen models offer additional defrost and bagel function
- Toasters are NSF approved
- Extra-wide 28mm slots to accommodate sandwich cage
- Selector control allows you to heat either one or both slots
- Removable crumb tray
- Adjustable rear foot
- Designed for commercial use
- Automatic turnoff function
- Material: insulated steel body
- 1250 watts, 120V
- Dimensions: 10" x 8" x 9"; 7 lbs. 11½ oz.
- 26" power cord
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Made in England
For questions regarding this product, please contact 201-439-1700.
14” x 8” x 9"