Dual Digital Princeton Low-Profile Tight Top Twin Air Bed and Foundation Set
- $ 899 00 899.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- Low-profile tight top air bed with dual digital for adjustable comfort
- Top panel complements basalt grey in matching mattress and foundation side panels
- Includes matching foundation
The beautifully designed American Sleep Collection Princeton features an attractive stretch knit in a tight top design. The incredibly soft top cover material is breathable, promoting a temperature neutral sleep experience and amazing comfort for a great night's sleep.
A Smarter Bed: Dual Digital support allows you to choose your personal comfort level from medically recognized mm/Hg (millimeters of Mercury) adjustable sleep support settings. A high performance pump features four-function operation, and digital sleep controls are user friendly with an easy-to-read LED digital readout. Digital readings are incredibly accurate and are relative to the scientific measurement. The mm/Hg (millimeters of Mercury) scientific measurement readout is also used by scientists worldwide for mapping pressure points on sleep surfaces.
Reduce Pressure Points: Unlike old fashioned beds which often resist natural body contours, this mattress conforms to your personal shape and evenly distributes your body weight for minimum pressure points. At the touch of a button, you can customize the correct support to fit your personal preference, from extra firm to feather soft. This is essential for couples because people of different sizes and weights have different sleep support needs. With American Sleep Collection Digital Sleep systems, couples never have to compromise.
Modern Baffle Box Design: American Sleep Collection Digital Sleep mattresses include multi-directional box baffle design chambers for maximum air flow in all directions and full body support. Pneumatic Power Edge Support evenly supports the body regardless of inflation level and allows sleeping in the center of dual models. A steel reinforced kink-free air deployment hose incorporates proprietary Cam-Lock inflator connectors that are easy to use and help maintain air pressure. All mattresses, pumps and air chambers are put through an extensive battery of quality control tests checking overall construction to ensure long, trouble-free use.
Lasts a Lifetime: American Sleep Collection Digital Sleep covers are completely removable, refluffable and refreshable for years of contouring sleep. Other benefits include an advanced Edge Support system engineered to offer the largest possible sleep surface, a proprietary moisture barrier designed to protect your mattress and allow for cleaning of the sleep system interior, exclusive anatomic support layer providing five zones of support and pressure-reduced sleep.
- Mattress Height: 9" to 10" depending on inflation level
- Attractive stretch knit fabric is breathable to promote a temperature neutral sleep
- Dual 4-Function Controls include Soft, Firm, Auto Fill & User Memory Recall Buttons
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) allows you to clearly see a read-out even in a darkened room
- mm/Hg readout is the scientific measurement used for mapping sleep surface pressure points
- Moisture barrier backing is cleanable and protects internal components for long trouble-free life
- Anatomic support layer provides 5 separately designed zones for head to toe comfort
- Advanced Edge Support offer the largest possible sleep surface while providing comfortable support
- Multi-directional box baffle design chambers are designed for maximum air flow in all directions
- Steel reinforced kink-free air deployment hoses & exclusive Cam-Lock air connectors
- Designed and assembled with pride in the USA
- Meets and exceeds Consumer Products Safety Commission Standards
- Powerful Dual Adjustable Air Inflation System with reinforced vulcanized rubber air cores
- Continental design Foundations combine high fashion fabrics & quality solid wood construction
- Mattress and matching foundation included
- Metal bed frame or VersaLegs sold separately
Please inspect your delivery before signing your receipt. Any damages during delivery must be reported by Member immediately. For more information, please contact Specialty Sleep Services at 1-866-879-1994
- Twin: 39" W x 75" L x 10" H
- Full: 54" W x 75" L x 10" H
- Queen: 60" W x 80" L x 10" H
- King: 76" W x 80" L x 10" H
- California King: 72" W x 84" L x 10" H
USA And Imported