by Dry Creek Vineyards |
Item # 213327
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- Aromas: dried floral, bright red fruit and classic red cherry tones
- Palate: silky lushness and tannins
- Finish: seamless and well integrated
- Varietals: 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 37% Merlot, 10% Malbec, 8% Cabernet Franc, 5%Petit Verdot
- Ageing: 19 months in French, American and Hungarian oak; 30% new oak
- Alcohol: 14.5%
The vintage is beautifully balanced from start to finish. Aromas of dried floral, bright red fruit and classic red cherry tones are evident at first swirl. After several minutes of airing, the wine opens up and reveals nuanced spices and dark fruit qualities. On the palate, the wine is delicious with a silky lushness and tannins that are elegant. The finish is seamless and well integrated. This wine will age beautifully and develop in the bottle for years to come. This is a classically styled Meritage that showcases just how well the Bordeaux varietals grow in Dry Creek Valley.