About this item
- Combines down pillowtop with feather base
- Soft and durable cotton cover
- Natural fills that are hypoallergenic
- No shifting of natural fills due to baffle box construction
- Crafted to provide years of luxurious comfort
When you combine a feather foundation with a down pillowtop, you get a hybrid featherbed that feels unbelievably luxurious. The small feathers in the lower compartment provide firm support while the pillowtop is filled with down for an ultra-soft surface. Both down and feathers stay in place due to the baffled box construction. The down and feathers are hypoallergenic due to a proprietary cleansing process. The cover is 233-thread-count cotton, which is durable and soft. In addition, it has a barrier weave that prevents the down and feathers from migrating through the fabric.