Why We Love This
About this item
- Records 1080p videos and 12MP photos
- Can fly up to 16 minutes on a single charge of its replaceable battery
- Features an HD live video feed over up to 1.24mi
- Automatic follow-me mode can follow any subject using computer vision
- Use Quickshots to record cinematic video with only a few taps on your smart device
Meet Spark, a mini drone that features all of DJI's signature technologies, allowing you to seize the moment whenever you feel inspired. With intelligent flight control options, a mechanical gimbal, and a camera with incredible image quality, Spark empowers you to push your creative boundaries.
In the Box: Aircraft, Propeller Pair (x2), Intelligent Flight Battery (x2), Remote Controller, Charger, Power Cable, Micro USB Cable, Storage Box.
- Spark's 2-axis mechanical gimbal and UltraSmooth technology dramatically reduce shake and rolling shutter effect, keeping shots stable and detailed.
- Small and compact, Spark's camera features a 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor, allowing you to shoot stabilized video at 1080p and stills at 12 MP. Larger pixels mean Spark is acutely sensitive to light and records colors precisely.
- Powerful propulsion offers steady flight in strong winds at up to 31 mph (50 kph) in Sport Mode. And an advanced flight control system means flying Spark is fun and intuitive.
- Innovative HD Wi-Fi technology allows for 720p real-time video transmission from up to 1.2 mi (2 km) away.
- Intelligent Flight Modes and intuitive controls help you create cinematic aerial videos with just a few taps.
- With ActiveTrack, Spark automatically recognizes objects of different shapes and sizes then tracks them according to what they are and how fast they move. This makes tracking much easier and more reliable.
- With FaceAware, Spark lifts off from your hand by recognizing your face.1 It takes off and hovers in place within seconds of powering on.
- Take amazing aerial photos using just hand gestures, without a remote controller or mobile device.
- Spark can return to its home point automatically with sufficient GPS signal. If the battery gets too low, connection is lost, or you hit the Return to Home (RTH) button, Spark flies back to the preset home point while sensing obstacles in its path.
- The DJI GO 4 app features automatic editing templates and an array of filters. Quickly edit videos and share them straight to social media.