Destiny: The Taken King Xbox One
- Free Pickup
About this item
- ESRB Rated T for Teen
Civilization as we know it is in peril. Oryx, also known as The Taken King, has entered our solar system with the sole purpose of revenge. After the Guardians destroyed his son, Crota, his goal is to consume our worlds with the help of his corrupted army. It's up to you to defeat the king's evil hordes, overtake the Hive Dreadnaught ship and finally go head-to-head with The Taken King himself. The latest chapter in the Destiny series expands the universe you know and love with new locations, powerful new abilities and an all-new storyline that's as riveting as the last.
Destiny: The Taken King brings you back to the Destiny universe, as you fight to destroy Oryx, an evil king with a hard grudge who's determined to take down the entire solar system. It's your job to find a way onto his Dreadnaught ship, obliterate his dark army and kill the king himself. You'll have access to three new Guardian subclasses, a wealth of weapons, armor and other gear and powerful new abilities. Select the Warlock subclass to harness the power of an electrical storm, the Hunter subclass to carve bows from gravitational void energy or the Titan subclass to summon a flaming hammer. Enjoy an expansion of the Destiny universe with a Cabal base on Phobos and Oryx's loot-filled fortress, the Dreadnaught. This Legendary Edition also contains Destiny, Expansion I: The Dark Below and Expansion II: House of Wolves, so you can experience the entire series.
- Powerful New Abilities: To battle back the Darkness and the Taken army, players will get brand new subclasses with new supers. Warlocks will now harness the power of an electric storm, Hunters will carve a bow formed from gravitational void energy, and Titans will summon a flaming hammer that can sear their adversaries from a range or deliver a devastating melee impact.
- New Campaign: A massive Hive Dreadnaught ship looms in the rings of Saturn. Oryx, The Taken King has arrived in our solar system, bringing with him a corrupted army to exact revenge on the Guardians who destroyed his son Crota, and to consume our worlds. Arm yourself with newfound abilities, weapons, and gear. Defeat the Taken hordes. Make your way aboard the Dreadnaught, and face Oryx himself within his inner sanctum.
- New Locations: The amazing Destiny universe continues to expand - Infiltrate a Cabal base on Phobos, and establish a beachhead on Oryx's flagship - the Dreadnaught - a mysterious, loot-filled fortress. Charge into the Crucible where all-new competitive multiplayer maps await you and your Fireteam.
- Level Cap Increased and All-New Gear: Fill your arsenal with brand new weapons and armor. Find and collect new, powerful Exotics while continuing to level up in the Destiny universe.
- New Activities: Adventure through new Strikes featuring powerful bosses, follow more questlines that lead to powerful, new gear and brave the next major Raid to test six-player Fireteams.
- Contents include: Destiny Base Game, Expansion I, Expansion II, and The Taken King