Derby-Pie Chocolate Nut Pie (20 oz.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Baked from a 4th generation secret recipe
- Timeless blend of semi sweet chocolate, California walnuts and flaky buttery crust
- Traditionally served at Derby parties along with other fine Kentucky foods
Derby-Pie® chocolate nut pie is made with semi sweet chocolate, California walnuts, and baked in a light flaky crust. The pie comes frozen but is fully baked and is best served oven warmed. Derby-Pie® is a 9" pie, 20 oz., and serves 6-8 people.
Derby-Pie was created more than 60 years ago by the Kern family in Prospect, Kentucky to celebrate the tradition of the Kentucky Derby.
- Derby-Pie® is a chocolate walnut pie made with semi sweet chocolate, California walnuts, and baked in a light flaky crust
- 4th generation family owned business
- Made with same secret recipe since 1954
- Made with hand-sorted walnuts, handcracked eggs and handmade pie dough
- For the optimum experience slice frozen, warm and enjoy