Deepak Chopra's Leela - Wii
About this itemESRB Rating: E for Everyone
Deepak Chopra, MD world renowned expert on mind-body healing and bestselling author, collaborates with THQ on a unique interactive experience inspired by the ancient system of chakras - the body?s seven energy centers through which the life force flows - and invites players to achieve a peaceful and focused ?flow state.?
Leela is Sanskrit for "pastime", "sport" or "play". Deepak Chopra?s Leela is a ground-breaking journey of mind and body that combines ancient relaxation and meditation techniques with the seamless technology of Wii. Leela uniquely combines physical activity and meditation to create a fully immersive experience infused with stunning landscapes and captivating sound-scapes to help instill a sense of focus and rejuvenation.
- Groundbreaking. Deepak Chopra's Leela uniquely combines physical activity and meditation to create a fully immersive experience using game consoles.
- Controller-free. On Kinect, Leela allows players to utilize full-body gestures to relax the entire body.
- Chakra-based meditation. Through seven movements, users can focus their attention on specific parts of their bodies to relax and develop a ?flow state.?
- Stillness in motion. In the ?Stillness Meditation? tradition, the Kinect measures players? breathing and provides gentle feedback and encouragement.
- Connected. On Kinect, users can create a personal mandala (an artistic expression of an individual's essence and focal point for meditation) and share it on Facebook.
- Personal. Deepak Chopra?s Leela utilizes the player?s own abilities to help cultivate a healthier, harmonious and more balanced life.