Member's Mark Organic 100% Pure Maple Syrup (32 oz.)
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
It’s the real deal! This maple syrup is made by 5th-generation master sugar makers from the sap of wild maples. No preservatives, no artificial anything.
About this item
- Made from the sap of wild-growing maple trees
- Processed by 5th-generation master sugar makers
- Healthy, preservative-free sweetner
- Great on pancakes and waffles and as a dessert topping
Member's Mark Organic 100% Pure Maple Syrup is an all-natural sweetener with a unique, exquisite flavor and rich, bourbon-like amber color. It's made in the spring when cold, below-freezing nights, followed by warm sunny days, stimulate the maple trees to give rise to generous sweet sap flows. Fifth-generation master sugar makers boil the sap, evaporating up to forty gallons of raw sap to produce a single gallon of Member's Mark Organic Pure Maple Syrup. This 32 oz. jug features a delightful crock-style design that looks great on the kitchen table.
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Non-GMO and gluten free
- Kosher (Circle K)
- 32 oz. size offers about 16 servings per quart
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact your local club.
USA And Imported