Dazzlepro Clean Case UV Dental Sanitizer
About this item
- Effectively kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- 10-minute sanitizing cycle with auto shut-off
- Lightweight, portable size
The Clean Case UV Sanitizer eliminates up to 99.9% of bacteria. The Clean Case is the perfect addition to your normal oral care routine.
How to Use:
- To use the Clean Case UV Sanitizer, insert two AA batteries into the compartment located on the back of the sanitizing case. Rinse your whitening tray, retainer, dentures, or other oral care device with water before patting dry. This will help to remove any residual buildup prior to sanitization.
- Open the lid of your Clean Case UV Sanitizer and insert your dental device, and close the lid completely before pushing the grey power button located on the lid.
- Push the grey power button located on the lid. This will activate the sanitization process. The power button will light up to indicate that the process has begun.
- The unit will shut off automatically after approximately 10 minutes, indicating that sanitization is complete. Remove your dental device for immediate use or store it in the chamber to keep it clean for future use.
Caring for the Dazzlepro Clean Case UV Dental Sanitizer:
Once a week, use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe down the inside and outside of the unit. Do not use any chemicals or cleaners as they may cause the unit to malfunction.
Note: The UV Sanitizing process will automatically stop if the lid is opened at any point during sanitization. It is important to allow the UV Sanitizer to fully complete its process."