Why We Love This
To achieve an old-world flavor, premium pork was crafted with select spices and aged for at least four weeks. It's a charcuterie trifecta, a true delicacy.
About this item
- Trio of Genoa Salame, Hot Sopressata and Pepper Salame
- Perfect for get-togethers and antipasto platters
- No added nitrates or nitrites
Crafted from select spices and wine, this salame trio is naturally aged for a minimum of four weeks using ancient European dry-curing methods. Each flavor is made from premium pork and spices, with their own complement of spices and flavors for a decadent antipasto platter at any get-together, party or luncheon. Read more about each one below to see what sets these apart from other cured meats:
- Genoa Salame: Zesty in flavor with a rich, red texture. Crafted using white wine and fine select spices.
- Hot Sopressata: Made from premium pork and contains no fillers or additives. Coarsely ground, flavored with all-natural spices and then hung to dry.
- Pepper Salame: Finely ground. Flavored with all-natural spices and hand-rolled in black pepper. Pairs well with aged cheeses, fresh fruits and your favorite wine.
Salame is best when served at room temperature. Pull the Salame from refrigeration, allow it to sit for 10 to 20 minutes or until room temperature is met before serving.
Serving Suggestions: Our Old World Trio pairs well with aged cheeses, fresh fruits and your favorite vino.