- Standard-size 8-foot billiard table
- Constructed to BCA (Billiards Congress of America) standards
- Playing surface: 44" x 88"
- Outside table dimensions: 55.5" W x 99.5" L
- Product weight: 680 lb.
- Slate accents are 1" three-piece and wood-backed Brunswick certified slate
- Brunswick slate is diamond-honed, precision-machined and leveled to within 1/100 of an inch
- Outside table dimensions: 55.5" wide, 99.5" long
- Cabinet features camphor burl inlays with a double arch
- Leg style: ball and claw
- Chestnut finish
- Pocket style: Shield pockets are custom-stained to match the table
- Rail sights: diamond-pearlized white
- Base frame construction (exterior style): Made from superior engineered wood and selected veneered hardwood
- Assembled using high-torque bolted construction and heavy-gauge steel fastening systems for durability
- Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors (components are tightly bound so they perform as a single unit)
Woolen Pool Table Cloth:
- Fine woolen pool table cloth is a 75/25 blend of the finest wool and nylon
- Cloth surface is designed to play faster and last longer
- Cloth provides a playing surface free of knots, assuring accurate ball roll and playability
- Exclusive active shearing process provides the smoothest playing surface possible
- A 2500 lb. cylinder steams and presses the cloth to give it a harder finish insuring little or no pilling and faster play
- All of the wool is bleached before dying to provide a cleaner and more vibrant colored product
- Available in four colors: Brunswick Green, Merlot, Regatta Blue and Sahara.
Billiard Table includes the following accessories:
- Set of standard Brunswick pocket balls (designed for daily use)
- Four 58" two-piece cues
- Two-piece bridge stick
- Bridge head
- 8-ball rack
- Table brush
- 12 pieces of chalk
- Official BCA Rule Book
Shipments will be handled by a local Brunswick Billiards authorized dealer, which includes on-site delivery and installation in the room of your choice. Your pool table will be delivered to you within 6 weeks of placing your order. Should additional time be required for final delivery and installation, Brunswick or a representative from your local authorized dealer will provide you with a written notice.
Within 10 business days of placing your order, a representative from your local authorized dealer should contact you to schedule a convenient delivery time. You will receive a written "Installation Date Confirmation" via fax or e-mail from the dealer notifying you of your agreed delivery date and time. If you have not received a call from your Brunswick Billiards authorized dealer after 15 business days of placing your order, please call toll-free (800) 336-8771 ext. 5302. On the agreed-upon delivery day, the dealer will deliver the product to your home and set up the product to your satisfaction in the room of your choice.
After your products are installed, you will be asked by the Brunswick Billiards authorized dealer to sign a “Delivery & Installation Confirmation Form”. This verifies that the dealer has delivered and installed your products to your satisfaction and completes the order process. Due to liability issues, your Brunswick Billiard authorized dealer may deliver but may not install a wall cue rack, back bar, or a billiard light.
Please note: Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. Delivery does not include disposal of packaging. Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.