Member's Mark Spaghetti Pantry Pack (1 lb., 6 ct.)
Why We Love This
About this item
- Enriched vermicelli product made with 100% pure Italian-grade durum semolina
- Gourmet, premium quality
- Pantry pack stores and dispenses individually wrapped 1 lb. packages
- Make dishes like spaghetti Bolognese and spicy spaghetti with ease
With Member's Mark™ Spaghetti Pantry Pack (1 lb., 6 ct.), you can make multiple servings of delicious pasta in just minutes. These spaghetti packs are convenient whether enjoying yourself or when preparing a meal for family and friends.
Member's Mark Spaghetti Pantry Pack
This box holds six individually wrapped one-pound bundles of dried vermicelli spaghetti for a total of six pounds. The Member’s Mark spaghetti has been crafted in the traditional Italian method using durum wheat semolina flour that has been enriched for preservation. Each serving has only one gram of fat, is free of cholesterol and makes an excellent source of potassium, folate, niacin, thiamin and riboflavin.
Fresh & Hot Spaghetti
With long, tender strands of pasta, this meal is always a favorite for kids and adults alike–any night of the week. It cooks in just a few minutes and is delicious served with your favorite sauces, meats, veggies, cheeses and spaghetti seasonings.
Different Ways of Enjoying Member's Mark Spaghetti Pantry Pack
This delicious and versatile spaghetti is easy to enjoy several ways, making it a constant and dependable rotation in your weeknight kitchen. Below are some of our favorite uses for Member’s Mark spaghetti (just don’t forget the garlic bread!):
- Make spaghetti Bolognese by cooking the spaghetti per package instructions and mixing with a meaty tomato sauce once cooked. Either locate an easy spaghetti Bolognese recipe or buy a jar of traditional spaghetti Bolognese sauce.
- Besides spaghetti Bolognese, serve this spaghetti with juicy meatballs for a classic favorite–beef, pork or chicken would all be good with this.
- Mix with a creamy sauce for a spaghetti version of fettucine Alfredo.
- Make it spicy by preparing the pasta per package instructions and serving it with homemade or store-bought arrabbiata, a traditional Italian tomato sauce.
- Spaghetti simply tossed with olive oil and butter and topped with freshly grated parmesan cheese is always a winner with kids. It’s also super easy to make!