Member's Mark Handmade Crab Cakes (18 oz.)
- Free Pickup
Why we love this
Handmade in small batches using only wild-caught blue swimming crab, this bake-and-serve Gulf Coast creation is the next best thing to being there.
About this item
- Gently handmade in small batches
- Made exclusively with fresh, wild-caught, blue swimming crabmeat
- Prepared by a family-owned seafood company in Alabama
- Fine dining quality
- Just bake and serve
These crab cakes are hand prepared by a family-owned and -operated seafood company that has been based on the Gulf coast of Alabama since 1971. The recipe is made in small batches to ensure consistency and a true homemade experience. Fresh blue swimming crabmeat is gently mixed with just enough mayonnaise, eggs, and panko crumbs to hold the cake together while the unique blend of spices and vegetables add complexity and nuance to the recipe. Member's Mark Handmade Crab Cakes are easy to prepare and can be cooked straight out of the package from a frozen or thawed state. Serve them as an appetizer, an entree, in a bun, or on a salad. You can also pair Member's Mark Handmade Crab Cakes with other seafood dishes, or with steak for a delicious surf and turf combination.
- Handmade in south Alabama by a family owned and operated seafood company that has been in business since 1971
- Six 3 oz. crab cakes per box
- Supplier is member of the NFI Crab Council, which promotes sustainability of the blue swimming crab industry
- GFSI-certified SQF Level II — excellent rating on food safety