Daffodil Mix - Bag of 100 Bulbs
About this itemDaffodils are natural multipliers and require little care other than initial planting.
Daffodils are easy to grow and naturalize easily. Plant in bunches or large clusters to maximize the look of color.
- Daffodils are available in a variety of different colors and sizes
- They are excellent for cutting and are grown for their attractive flowers
- The blooms are mostly yellow or white
- They are one of the first signs that spring is on its way
- Daffodils are excellent cut flowers and are perfect in the garden or containers
- Plant in large groups for great spring landscape color
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Guaranteed to grow if instructions are followed.