About this item
- 50 dormant bulbs: 25 Daffodil Ice Follies and 25 Daffodil Yellow Cheerfulness
- Great for bouquets
Ice Follies daffodil features creamy white petals and a very broad, 'wide-open', yellow cup that matures to almost pure white. A long-term perennial, it's also a good forcer and prolific multiplier. Daffodil Yellow Cheerfulness has clusters of intensely fragrant, primrose yellow flowers. Lovely in the garden and great for bouquets, Yellow Cheerfulness naturalizes easily.
Daffodils are available in a variety of different colors and sizes. Excellent for cutting, they are grown for their attractive flowers. Ice Follies is one of the old standards for the garden with large yellow cup against white petals. These long-lasting blooms appear in mid-spring and can last up to four weeks. Ice Follies have a wonderful naturalizing ability. Yellow Cheerfulness is richly perfumed and multiplies easily. Multi-flowering, plant in bunches or large clusters to maximize the color. Daffodils work well when planted in borders, beds and indoor forcing. With cheerful and bright blooms, they will enlighten any growing space.
- Daffodil Ice Follies has creamy-white blooms with wide, pale-yellow cups
- Yellow Cheerfulness has showy double primrose yellow flowers with a wonderful fragrance
- Terrific garden plants as well as cut flowers
- Ideal for naturalizing
- Complete planting and growing instructions included
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
Shipping not available to Military Bases or Puerto Rico