Daelmans Stroopwafels (24.3 oz.)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Soft toasted wafer filled with soft, delicious, creamy caramel
- Great warmed up over a hot cup of coffee, tea or cocoa
- Perfect as an on-the-go snack and for children's lunch packs
- Three boxes in on tower box or three gifts in one
- The original and authentic Dutch Stroopwafel
Daelmans Stroopwafels have been baked in Holland by the Daelmans family since 1909. These authentic Dutch treats are made with butter, cinnamon, real bourbon vanilla and filled with delicious, gooey caramel between two soft toasted waffles. Customers rave about Stroopwafels when warmed up over a fresh, steaming hot cup of coffee or tea for 90 seconds. The warm caramel and soft crunchy waffle texture delight the palate and bring radiant smiles with each bite taken.
Daelmans Stroopwafels are enjoyed in the mornings and evenings with coffee or tea, as an on-the-go snack any time of day or as a complement to many desserts. Try it for dessert with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce drizzled over top.
- Two soft toasted wafers filled with delicious soft caramel
- Made with cinnamon and real bourbon vanilla
- Made with quality ingredients and 13% real butter
- One of the fastest-growing cookies in the U.S. market
- United Airlines now serving 40 million Stroopwafels annually in coach
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives and no trans fats
- Three gift boxes of eight Stroopwafels each in one deluxe gift tower
- Net weight: 24.3 oz.