XYZprinting - Da Vinci 1.0 Pro. 3D Printer
- Member-only price
- Some manufacturers require us to show prices at their suggested price. When we are able to sell these products for less, we can only show you the price outside of the item listing. Depending on the product, we can show you the price at sign in, on another screen, in your cart, or when you begin the checkout process.
- Price includes shipping
About this item
- Allows you to adjust the temperature settings for the extruder nozzle and aluminum print bed
- Auto-loading filament system
- Ensures the filament is loaded correctly and ready for use
The da Vinci Pro allows you to adjust the temperature settings for the extruder nozzle and aluminum print bed, which makes it compatible with third-party 1.75mm filaments. Select your favorite filament brand for the best 3D printing experience. The da Vinci Pro also has an auto-loading filament system that will ensure the filament is loaded correctly and ready for use. This 3D printer is the most versatile of its kind, providing different types of finishing quality while maintaining an unbeatable price. The da Vinci 1.0 Pro also has Home WiFi connectivity. The Pro is perfect for Makerspaces, since it allows you to wirelessly send print jobs from anywhere in your home network by using Windows and Mac computers, as well as the XYZgallery app available on Android devices. Send your own designs from your computer, or access the thousands of 3D models available in the XYZgallery app from your Android device.
- Technology FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Resolution Fine 0.1 mm (100 microns) Standard 0.2 mm (200 microns) Speed 0.3 mm (300 microns) Ultra Fast 0.4 mm (400 microns)
- Maximum Build Volume(WxDxH) 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8 inch
- Print Head Single Nozzle
- Nozzle Diameter .4mm
- Filament Diameter 1.75mm
- Filament Material ABS/PLA
- Connectivity USB 2.0 / Wifi
- Software XYZware for Pro
- File Types .stl , XYZ Format (.3w)
- Operating System Win 7 and above / Mac OSX 10.8 and above
- Hardware Requirements "X86 32/64-bit compatible & i3 Intel CPU or above PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC) 64-bit compatible Macs with 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)"