Culturelle Probiotic Supplement Capsules (80 ct.)
- $ 29 98 29.98
- $0.37 ea
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Made with Lactobcillus GG, the proven probiotic for digestive and immune health
- Helps boost digestion and overall digestive health
- Helps reduce the likelihood of gas and bloating
When the natural balance of good and non-beneficial bacteria in your intestinal tract is disturbed, your digestive health is open to host of potential concerns. Culturelle® Probiotic Supplement Capsules with probiotic Lactobacillus GG, the most clinically studied probiotic, and Inulin, a prebiotic, naturally replaces the non-beneficial bacteria to return healthy balance to your intestinal tract.
Certificate of Purity & Potency
The Lactobacillus GG strain was discovered in 1985 at Tufts University in Boston, MA. Considered the premier probiotic in the world, Lactobacillus GG has been the subject of over 700 scientific studies. Culturelle® is the only brand with 100% Lactonacillus GG. This product is said to meet the highest standards of purity and potency. Unlike some products, which measure the number of probiotic cultures at time of manufacture, Culturelle® guarantees the stated number of live naturally sources Lactobacillus GG cultures through the expiration date on the box. Trust your gut to Culturelle®.
- 10 billion active cultures
- Promotes digestive health*
- Supports immune function*
- Helps reduce digestive upset*
- Help minimize travel-associated stomach and digestive issues
- Safe for everyday, long-term use
- Restores the natural balance of good bacteria*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. SamsClub.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.