Coverking MODA Silverguard Custom-Fit Vehicle Cover - Made to Order
- $ 96 98 96.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- Gift Card redeemable for 1 custom-fit Silverguard™ vehicle cover
- Available for most vehicles year 2000 and newer. Check www.coverking.com/verify for availability
- Made to order for your vehicle and typically delivered within 10 business days
- Great indoor/outdoor protection for your vehicle
- Verify vehicle availability at www.coverking.com/verify or by calling 1-877-407-2348
- Available for most vehicles model year 2000 or newer
- Custom-fit for your specific vehicle and factory options - made when you order
- Includes mirror and antenna pockets for a complete fit
- Designed to have the fewest number of seams for maximum protection and performance
- Durable, water-resistant double-stitching
- Lightweight and easy to install and store
- Made from Silverguard™ fabric - reflective silver poly coating repels harmful UV-rays and heat
- Elastic at front and rear hem to keep cover in place
- Integrated grommets for additional tie down security (tie downs not included)
The MODA Silverguard™ is made from 300 denier woven polyester. This tear resistant material is treated with a unique reflective coating to help shield your vehicle from the damaging effects of the sun. Highly water-resistant, this cover also effectively protects your vehicle's finish from rain, dirt, sap, leaves, bird droppings, acid rain and more. The breathability of the material allows moisture to escape through the cover, disallowing buildup of mildew. Silverguard is the perfect choice for all-around vehicle protection outdoors - especially in high temperate regions where the sun and heat are extreme.
Your cover is made to fit the exact contours and features of your car, truck, or SUV. Coverking uses 3D scanners and special software to record every curve and detail. Using advance imaging and computer automated design (CAD); we are able to create world-class covers with the fewest seams possible. Seams are inherently the weakest area of any sewn product, so we developed overlaps and double-stitching techniques to ensure all seams are well connected with heavy, wax-coated threads. The thin coating of wax helps to seal the fabric where the needle pierced through, reducing the chance of leakage through the seam.
Custom mirror and antenna pockets are sewn in to allow the cover to rest snuggly on your vehicle's exterior. This reduces flapping in the wind and movement, which, over time, can damage your finish. Neoprene elastic tensioners at the front and rear hold the cover securely in place. The non-scratch, protected grommets are included with each cover so that you can lock your cover in place.
Silverguard™ was developed by in-house vehicle protection experts and engineers. The qualities that make a vehicle cover suitable for use depend largely on the fabric properties. Coverking designs its own fabrics, and has the world’s leading textile mills to handle the manufacturing. Because Coverking has a team of engineers to specify exact material composition and construction, it is able to meet the most stringent material test requirements set out by the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers. Coverking does not use “off-the-shelf” fabrics, which are ill-suited to vehicle cover needs.
The MODA Silverguard™ car cover may need to be cleaned periodically. Dirt and dust on either side of the cover can degrade its ability to repel moisture. Cleaning your cover is simple. Install the cover on your vehicle in a shaded area and hose off any loose dirt. If necessary, wash it further with a soft sponge or cloth soaked in water with a mild, bio-degradable cleaner. Hose it down again and hang to air dry. To clean the inside, simply install the cover inside-out and follow the same steps. Keeping your cover clean will ensure years of optimal protection.
- Samsclub.com is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards
- Manufacturer's liability is limited up to the product's purchase price
- Custom products delivered are made for your vehicle and are non-returnable. Defective items will be repaired or replaced by manufacturer