About this item
- Fish sticks cut from whole Alaskan pollock fillets
- Ideal for quick fish tacos or for eating with a favorite dipping sauce
- Made with crispy, crunchy panko crumbs
- Good source of protein
- USA wild caught
This 3.8-lb. package of Gorton's Super Crunchy Fish Sticks is flavorful, golden and flaky. Each fish stick is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. They're also high in protein to help satisfy hunger and big on flavor to please the whole family.
Kids and Adults Love Gorton's Super Crunchy Fish Sticks
Fish sticks have been a staple in homes across America for many years. They're well-known for being one of the only foods kids love to eat. But, let's be honest, grownups love them just as much. This jumbo bag of Gorton's fish sticks contains about 16 servings, making them ideal for families with kids, but also great for just about any household that loves wholesome and versatile meals. They're made with real cuts of Alaskan pollock and are coated in seasoned panko breadcrumbs, so each bite is ultra-crunchy and wildly flavorful.
What's the Best Way to Enjoy Gorton's Super Crunchy Fish Sticks?
Beyond eating them the traditional way, baked crispy and served with a side of creamy tartar sauce and maybe with French fries or steamed vegetables as accompaniments, there are many other dishes to incorporate the use of Gorton's fish sticks, including:
- Baking and stuffing fish sticks in crispy taco shells and topping with shredded cheese, chipotle mayo and shredded lettuce for a new spin on taco night
- Piling baked fish sticks across soft hoagie bread and topping with American cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and mayo for a sub sandwich that's loaded with flavors and textures
- Baking a batch with each fish stick cut into thirds and using as the protein portion of an Asian-style rice bowl with cucumbers, kimchi and teriyaki sauce
About Gorton's Fish Company
Gorton's was founded in 1849 in Gloucester, Massachusetts. Since its inception, Gorton's has stayed ahead of other seafood brands by only distributing high-quality fish prepared with high-quality ingredients for a classic and crave-worthy flavor that's adored by the young and the young-at-heart alike.