About this item
- Includes eighteen Individually packaged bags of barbecue-flavored corn nuts for resale
- Great for vending or concession stands
- A gluten-free and kosher snack
Crunchy, salty, flavorful and filling — that's how we describe one of America's favorite snacks, Corn Nuts® Barbeque Flavored 1.7 oz. - 18 bags. Individually packaged and portable, this crunchy corn snack is perfect for kids' school lunch boxes, hiking, after-school snacks and anytime snacks for adults and little ones alike. Corn nuts are often a healthier alternative to potato chips because they may contain less saturated fat and sugar. Best of all, this eighteen-pack of portable bags means that you can stock up on tasty corn nuts and have a snack to munch on even while on the go.
When and Where Can I Eat Corn Nuts Barbeque Flavored?
- Swap out greasy potato chips for these barbeque-flavored corn nuts in your kids' school lunch.
- Pack up your hiking pack with a banana, an apple, a vegetable sandwich and carbohydrate-packed corn nuts for a healthy, filling and fueling meal on the trail.
- Toss a pack of corn nuts in your kid's duffel bag for a pre-game snack.
- Take trail mix to the next level by sprinkling in corn nuts.
- Pack corn nuts on road trips for an on-the-go and mess-free snack.
- Stock these savory snacks in concession stands or vending machines.
What Are Corn Nuts?
Did you know corn nuts aren't nuts at all? Corn nuts are actually corn kernels that have been roasted or toasted. These Corn Nuts Barbeque Flavored are roasted until they're golden brown and contain corn, corn oil and salt, making them simple yet savory and crunchy.
Can I Cook With Corn Nuts?
Because Corn Nuts Barbecue are made with simple ingredients, they can be used in a variety of treats. Here are a few dishes you can make with corn nuts:
- Toss corn nuts into chocolate chips, cereal, pretzels and other bite-sized goodies for a salty yet sweet party mix.
- Crush corn nuts with a food processor or heavy pan and use them as breading for fried foods and crusted proteins, like chicken or fish.
- Smash corn nuts and add them as a unique topping on salads, pasta dishes or corn on the cob.