About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, but you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your club.
- California Champagne
- Medium dry with crisp fruit flavors
- Aromas of apple and pear are balanced with a bouquet of toasty yeast notes and floral nuances
- Pairs well with steamed clams or mussels, creamy soups and appetizers; also great with your favorite brunch dishes
- NV Wine Spectator - 88 pts.
- Wine Enthusiast - 87 pts.
Foodies agree that champagne goes with way more than we give it credit for. Next time you're having friends over for brunch, serve Cook's Brut California Champagne with your favorite brunch dish. It goes great with scrambled eggs, any mushroom dish and lobster quiche.