Cook’n Recipe Organizer - Version 11
- Free Pickup
About this item
Cook’n is the best way to take control of your recipes!
- Scan in recipes
- Capture Internet recipes
- Sync with iPhone, iPad and Android
- Download Pinterest recipes
- Share recipes
- Access live recipe feeds
- Make menus & shopping lists
- Print family cookbooks & more
Cook'n has become the #1 best-selling recipe organizer software with over 3 million copies sold! Cook’n makes it easy to get all of your recipes into one platform with powerful features that allow you to scan in recipes, capture favorite internet, import Pinterest recipes, copy recipes from Word or simply type them in. You can even drag them in from a live recipe feed in Cook’n that shows delicious photos from brand-new recipe posts across the web. Once you have your recipes in Cook’n, you can organize them into various cookbooks and chapters. Adjust serving sizes with one click, analyze nutrition, generate shopping lists, make meal plans and weekly menus, sync with your mobile device, print family cookbooks and more!
Cook'n simplifies meal preparation and saves you time and money at the grocery store. Tell Cook’n which items you have on hand and it will suggest recipes or browse through hundreds of cookbook photos, including your own, to discover tonight's dinner. Order today to preserve your favorite recipes and discover the joy of cooking again!
- Pinterest Capture & Sync captures all your recipe pins
- Share favorite recipes through Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- Live Recipe Feed streams recipes from your favorite sources
- Import scanned recipes into Cook'n
- Enter and organize your own recipes (add photos also!)
- Find and capture unlimited Internet recipes
- Sync recipes to iPhone, iPad and Android
- Design and print family cookbooks
- Create menu plans and make grocery shopping lists
- Adjust recipe serving sizes with the click of a mouse
- Analyze nutritional values of any recipe
- Type ingredients on-hand to get recipe ideas
- Display recipes with colorful recipe themes
- 1 GB RAM
- 300MB Hard disk space
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP or Mac OSX v10.6 or higher