About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Swirl of herbs from the forest primeval reveals plums and dark berries
- Ripe fruits are accented with baking spices and a touch of tamarind
- Finishes with a light dusting of cocoa powder
- Aging: 18 months in 30% new French and 10% new American oak
- Food pairing: roasted rack of lamb, espresso-crusted steak, beef rib roast, grilled steak
Conn Creek Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley is dark, luscious cherry and plum flavors that come alive on the palate. The excitement continues with these flavors melding with notes of spice, chocolate and licorice. If there's ever a Cab to pair with a juicy steak, this is the one.