Commercial Zone Square Waste Container, Open Top Lid (Choose Your Color)
- $ 89 88 89.88
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- To buy 4 for the price of 3, click here.
- For a nifity trash grabber, click here.
- Convenient open top access
- Durable polyethylene won't rust, chip or dent and color won't fade over time Large 42 gallon capacity, uses standard 45-gallon trash bags
- Environmentally friendly, molded from long lasting recycled polyethylene
people who viewed this item also viewed
Contemporary style with rounded edges and a textured finish, this trash container complements any facility and creates a clean and attractive look. This heavy duty receptacle with unique snap-lock lid design keeps lid secure to base and is perfect for year round use both indoors and outdoors.
- Patented Grab Bag system secures trash bag in place for a neat appearance
- Snap lock design secures lid to base
- Large 9" square opening allows for convenient disposal
- Easy to keep clean, simply wipe with cloth and water
- Molded from at least 25 percent post-consumer recycled material
- Made in the USA
18.5"W x 18.5"L x 34.5"H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
<li>Delivery is not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico</li><li>APO/FPO restricted</li>
DCI Marketing, Inc. (DCI) warrants its Commercial Zone® Products, Smokers Outpost®, and StoneTec®, to be free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from date of shipment. In the event of such defect in parts or workmanship, DCI will, at its option, replace the defective product or refund the purchase price to the extent of the defective products replacement cost. The foregoing is the exclusive remedy and DCI disclaims all other warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, DCI will not be responsible for consequential damages in excess of the purchase price of the product on which such liability is based.