Fisher-Price Think & Learn Code-A-Pillar
- $ 19 92 19.92
- Free shipping for Plus
About this item
- Kids connect the segments to make Code-A-Pillar go forward, left, right or wherever they choose
- Motorized head segment features lights, sounds and blinking eyes to bring Code-A-Pillar to life
- Includes 9 easy-to-connect segments, motorized head segment and 3 targets
- Helps develop skills
- Sequencing, critical thinking, reasoning, discovery, memory, problem solving and experimentation
Fisher-Price Code-A-Pillar features nine easy-to-connect segments that preschoolers can arrange and rearrange to “tell” the toy how to move: forward, left, right, wiggle, dance or even wait for a couple seconds before moving again. Kids can configure the segments in such a way that the Code-A-Pillar can reach targets they set up throughout the room. There’s even a motorized head segment with lights, sounds and blinking eyes that brings Code-A-Pillar to life. Ready...set...code!
When kids connect the segments—in tons of different ways—to make Code-A-Pillar move left, then right, then forward, or wherever–that’s sequencing. When they figure out a sequence that will create a path for Code-A-Pillar to reach a target, that’s programming (and problem solving, too). It’s all coding—and it’s all fun!
Code-A-Pillar is one of the new learning toys from Fisher-Price that goes beyond ABCs and 123s to help children learn how to think independently. Each toy fosters 21st century skills like curiosity, experimentation and problem-solving in ways kids haven’t seen before. They’re engaged in hands-on open-ended discovery that helps them become lifelong learners.
- Fisher-Price Code-A-Pillar
- Helps develop skills like sequencing, critical thinking, reasoning, discovery, problem solving and more
- Connect segments to make Code-A-Pillar move
- Motorized with lights, sounds and blinking eyes
- 9 easy-to-connect segments