About this item
- Integrated GPS receiver and aura database provides location-based alerts of red-light/speed cameras as well as known speed traps
- Detects Radar Guns with "instant-on" (very fast) speed monitoring capabilities
- Updatable IVT filter automatically reduces false alerts from moving in-vehicle technology sources such as collision avoidance systems and adaptive cruise control
- Premium Anti-Falsing Circuitry automatically reduces false alerts from erroneous sources including automatic door openers, fixed position traffic flow monitoring systems, and other radar detectors
- Lasereye Feature detects laser signals from both front and rear
The Cobra RAD 500G features an integrated GPS receiver and AURA database that provides location-based alerts such as red-light cameras, speed cameras, and speed traps. Anti-Falsing Circuitry and In-Vehicle Technology (IVT) Filter not only reduces false alerts from blind spot systems and traffic flow monitoring devices, but also eliminates erroneous alerts from sources like collision avoidance systems, so users hear just what they need to hear. The eye-catching OLED display and VoiceAlert provide intuitive band identification and easy to understand alerts for an accurate and informed drive. The RAD 500G comes pre-programmed for both English and Spanish voice alerts.