Club Car Factory PowerDrive3 (PD3) 48V Golf Cart Battery Charger
- $ 377 00 377.00
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Why we love this
The Club Car Factory PowerDrive3 (PD3) 48V Golf Cart Battery Charger is the best golf cart battery charger for OEM applications on Club Car Electric Golf Cart models from 1996 - 2013. Communicates with the vehicle's on-board computer to efficiently charge your battery pack. This is real life "Plug and Play"!
About this item
- Club Car Factory PowerDrive3 (PD3) 48V Golf Cart Battery Charger
- Only charger designed for Club Car golf carts, 1996 - 2013
- Won't ruin battery pack (common risk with aftermarket alternatives)
- Best golf cart battery charger for 1996-2013 48-volt Club Car models
The Club Car Golf Cart Battery Charger ensures the appropriate full charge for your golf cart every time with factory specs and safety features that aftermarket chargers cannot provide. Designed to be compatible with Club Car 48-volt golf cars, it delivers the kind of battery-preserving performance that aftermarket chargers simply cannot. Fully automatic, this battery charger will not overcharge or undercharge your batteries and is compatible with 48-volt Club Car's manufactured from 1996 to 2013.
Charge Interlock safety feature eliminates the possibility of driving the vehicle while the charger is plugged in and potentially damaging the vehicle and/or charger. When the charger plug is plugged into the vehicle receptacle, the on-board computer locks out the vehicle's drive system to prevent you from driving while still charging.
Check out our Golf Cart Batteries
- Club Car factory OEM PowerDrive™ 3 (PD3) - 48V golf cart battery charger
- For use with Club Car 48-volt golf car year models 1996-2013
- AC Voltage: 105 - 128 VAC
- DC Voltage: 48 - 60 Hz
- Compatible with standard 110v wall plug (15 amp)
- Includes analog amp meter
- Weather resistant with aluminum casing
- Silver finish
- Includes handle for easy handling
- Charger is automatic, no external controls needed
- Once connected, 2 - 15 second delay before charging cycle starts
- Efficiently charges and conserves energy once charge is completed
- Automatic shutdown once full charge is reached
- Fully automatic on/off
Note: Before you purchase this golf cart battery charger as a replacement for yours, make sure 1) your wall plug and breaker are working, 2) you have not let your golf car sit uncharged for more than 30 days (may need forced boost due to low voltage,) 3) golf car on-board computer (OBC) is working, and 4) all battery and motor cables are connected in series to create a full charging circuit.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.866.638.7698
13" x 13" x 9"