Club Car E.R.I.C. 48V Golf Cart Battery Charger
- $ 524 00 524.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Why we love this
The Club Car E.R.I.C. 48V Golf Cart Battery Charger is the best golf cart battery charger for OEM applications on Club Car Electric Golf Carts, 2014 and newer. New features optimize battery life and charge efficiency. Plug-in and get ready to never stop playing!
About this item
- Club Car 48V Golf Cart Battery Charger
- Factory OEM battery charger designed exclusively for Club Car golf cart
- Don't ruin your battery pack with an aftermarket alternative
- Designed for 2014 model and newer electric Club Cars
Club Car, the world’s largest and leading manufacturer of electric vehicles, has implemented a new charging system that is 10% more efficient than the previous PD3 model and provides better connectivity between the charger, the car and the controller. Designed only for use with Club Car electric golf carts, it is easy to use and reduces the need for complicated golf cart battery charger troubleshooting. An aftermarket substitute is not up to the task of charging efficiently or preserving your battery pack like a factory approved OEM model.
ERIC stands for:
- Efficiency – It currently provides the market’s highest efficiency levels.
- Reliability – The robustness of the charger enables it to withstand extreme temperatures, weather conditions and daily wear & tear.
- Intelligence – Its smart charging algorithm allows the batteries to dictate how much electricity is needed to reach a full charge.
- Connectivity – New external USB port enables leading-edge two-way communication between the charger, the car and the controller. Advanced charge monitoring capabilities provide both audible and visual indications of charging status and battery state of charge, allowing controllers to optimize battery lifespan.
E.R.I.C. is the best electric golf cart battery charger for new Club Car Golf Carts!
The Club Car E.R.I.C. 48V Golf Cart Battery Charger features a more durable sealed aluminium housing, enabling it to better withstand dust, humidity and water, as well as extreme temperatures from -40°C to 65°C. It is fitted with external AC and DC plugs, which can easily be replaced if damaged or lost. Advanced charge monitoring capabilities provide both audible & visual indicators for charging status and the status of battery charge, allowing controllers to optimize battery lifespan and electricity usage.
Check out our Golf Cart Batteries
- Club Car Golf Cart Battery Charger - Factory OEM 48V
- AC Voltage Range: 85 - 265 VAC
- Frequency: 45 - 65 Hz
- DC Voltage: 48 - 68 V (68V is maximum)
- For use on Club Car brand golf car year models 2014–present
- Includes DC plug with 9-foot AC cord
- Lightweight (8 lbs.)
- Can be wall-mounted
- Compatible with standard 110V wall plug (15 amp)
- Durable weather resistant aluminum housing
- Silver finish
- External USB port for smart two-way communication
- LED state-of-charge light indicators
- Fully automatic on/off
Note: Before you purchase this golf cart battery charger as a replacement for yours, make sure 1) your wall plug and breaker are working, 2) you have not let your golf car sit uncharged for more than 30 days (may need forced boost due to low voltage,) 3) golf car on-board computer (OBC) is working, and 4) all battery and motor cables are connected in series to create a full charging circuit.
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.866.638.7698
11" x 10" x 6"