Clos du Bois Alexander Valley Reserve Merlot (750ML)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Clos du Bois Sonoma Reserve Series wines are barrel-selected cuvées that represent a small, rigorously limited share of the winery’s production of a given variety
- Red Wine
- Blend of 92% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Sauvignon, 3% Malbec
- Sonoma County, California (USA)
- This lush, round Merlot has a deep, inky-red hue followed by heady aromas of cedar, tobacco, blackberry and baking spice and full-bodied flavors of dark chocolate, espresso, mocha, plum and blackberry, the wine highlighted by silky tannins and a concentrated finish.
- Pairs with meaty dishes made of beef or lamb, and earthy flavors such as mushrooms and herbs
The sale of alcohol to minors is prohibited. By using SamsClub.com, including use of Club Pickup, to order alcoholic beverages, you are acknowledging that you are over the age of 21. At the time of pickup, you must show a valid photo ID. Acceptable forms of ID include a driver's license, passport, other government issued identification and other legally approved identification that includes your date of birth.
Final sales tax for this item will be calculated upon pickup and added to the amount due at Club checkout.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
You agree that any alcohol purchased from Sam’s Club is intended for your personal consumption and not for resale.
Club Pickup orders that include alcoholic beverages will not be sold to persons who appear to be visibly intoxicated.
Alcoholic beverages may not be available in certain Sam’s Club locations and/or during certain hours or days due to local laws and regulations and certain licensing restrictions.
You are solely responsible for the purchase of any alcohol from Sam’s Club, including compliance with the law of your local jurisdiction. The unlawful purchase of alcohol either for yourself or for others may subject you to criminal penalties including significant fines, suspension of your driver's license, community service and/or jail.
No discounts, coupons or tax-exempt sales may be applied to alcohol.
Sam's Club reserves the right to refuse orders for alcoholic beverages for any reason without explanation.