Galaxy Desserts Assorted Mousse Duos (1.35 oz. cup, 96 ct.)
- $ 99 98 99.98
- Price includes shipping
Why we love this
Each mousse cup was crafted and frozen to last, so you can serve the most decadent dessert on a whim. Your guests will think you made it from scratch!
About this item
- French-inspired, award-winning dessert
- Four flavors: crème caramel, double chocolate, raspberry lemon, cappuccino
- Pre-portioned, single-serve cup is perfect for entertaining
Galaxy Desserts brings you a French-inspired, award-winning dessert from master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon. An assortment of four flavors will capture every guest's heart. Cappuccino is a delicate truffle mousse layer with a cappuccino mousse, decorated with cocoa powder and a chocolate coffee bean. Crème Caramel is a classic European custard mousse on luscious caramel sauce. Double Chocolate is a decadent dark and milk chocolate mousse, topped with white chocolate shavings. Raspberry Lemon is a tangy raspberry mousse and lemon mousse, layered on a glass.
What sets Galaxy Desserts apart is that they do all the crafting, baking, freezing and packaging themselves. Their all-natural desserts are flash-frozen to seal in the just-baked flavor so they taste as amazing on your table as they did right out of the oven. Even after months in your freezer, the desserts still retain their original texture and taste, which makes them easy to have on hand for impromptu dinner parties, gatherings and indulgent moments.
- Handmade, all-natural individual desserts
- Ships frozen
- Defrost for 2 hours in the refrigerator or for 1 hour at room temperature
- 1.35 oz. average per plastic cup, 96 servings per case