Children's Flonase Allergy Relief, Nasal Spray, 2-Pack (120 Metered Sprays)
- $ 24 98 24.98
- Free shipping for Plus
About this item
- #1 pediatrician-prescribed allergy medicine
- Outperforms #1 non-drowsy allergy medicine
- Helps block six allergic substances, most allergy pills only block one
- 24-hour relief: Itchy watery eyes, nasal congestion, runny nose, itchy nose, sneezing
While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. SamsClub.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Children’s FLONASE® Allergy Relief outperforms the #1 non-drowsy allergy medicine. The first and only nasal spray formula indicated to offer 24-hour relief of both nasal and eye-related allergy symptoms, Children’s FLONASE delivers more complete allergy symptom relief when used once daily. Unlike most common over-the-counter allergy pills, Children’s FLONASE helps block six allergic substances, not just one (total nasal symptoms vs. single ingredient).
10mg loratadine vs. single-ingredient antihistamines which do not treat nasal congestion. Mechanism vs. most over-the-counter (OTC) allergy pills). FLONASE acts on multiple inflammatory substances (histamine, prostaglandins, cytokines, tryptases, chemokines and leukotrienes). The exact number and precise mechanism are unknown.
- 2 bottles
- 2 x 60 metered Sprays, 120 total metered sprays
- 0.34 fl oz (9.9mL) each
- 0.68 fl oz (19.8mL) total
- Fluticasone Propionate (Glucocorticoid) 50 mcg per spray