About this item
- Canoe Ridge Estate Chardonnay offers apple and citrus aromas with a clean, refreshing finish
- This Chardonnay is aged in lighter French oak barrels to maintain a fresh, elegant style
- White Wine
- 100% Canoe Ridge Estate Chardonnay
- The vineyard at Canoe Ridge Estate lies on a steep South facing slope to the Columbia River and is located in Washington’s Horse Heaven Hills AVA (USA)
- 100% aged sur lie for nine months to integrate the fruit and oak flavors and provide a rich mouthfeel
- Pair with salmon, crab cakes, pork
- 14.5% ABV
The vineyard at Canoe Ridge Estate is home to 559 acres dedicated to producing elegant, refined wines with concentration and structure. 12 million years ago, a powerful river of lava carved what is today known as Canoe Ridge or alternately a bit of "Europe on the Columbia".
Canoe Ridge Estate wines have earned scores of 90 or higher on more than 40 of their wines; and our Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot have each received Wine Spectator 'Top 100' honors.