Husky Eclipse Central Vacuum with Hose and Attachments
- $ 688 00 688.00
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Why we love this
Engineered to quickly remove allergens and pollutants from any interior space, this quiet vacuuming system includes attachments that help you access hard-to-reach places.
About this item
- Removes dust, allergens and other pollutants for cleaner air
- Super quiet and ultra-powerful for a thorough and fast vacuuming
- Hybrid filtration technology can be used with or without a disposable filtration bag
- Machine washable permanent filter with antibacterial treatment for odor prevention
- Complete attachments kit included
The Husky Eclipse central vacuum is ultra-powerful with an impressive 138,2 inches of water lift and 144 CFM of air flow, totaling 700 air watts of pure vacuuming force. Operating voltage is 110/120-Volt, 60 Hz, 1,744 Watt, 15 AMP which is optimal for homes up to 6,000 square feet. This vacuum is robust, elegant and stylish with an all metal construction, luxurious baked enamel epoxy paint and brushed aluminum finish. Plus, it is ultra-quiet with a sound rating of only 60 decibels so you don't need a muffler.
The Eclipse has a large 6.8-gallon dry ultra-light dust container that can be used with or without a disposable filtration bag. The high-efficiency permanent filter has an antibacterial treatment and can be easily removed for machine wash. The vacuum’s electronic module with soft-start/stop technology increases motor’s durability and features an LED status indicator with instructions. The ABS ergonomic designed handles and latches simplify handling and can withstand up to 175 pounds. It comes with all the attachments needed for any vacuuming job.
- 700 air watts of vacuuming power - 138,2 in. of depression (H2O) - 144 air flow CFM
- Low noise level at 60dB
- Hybrid and high-efficiency filtration system
- Equipped with intelligent pc board and LED status indicator
- Soft start and soft stop technology for increased motor durability
- Dusting brush with natural horse hair to protect furniture plus crevice and upholstery tools
- Handy attachment storage bag and metal hose hanger
- 30-ft. crush-proof vacuum hose with ergonomic handle and on/off switch
- Air driven turbine brush for carpets plus 12-in. floor brush with horse hair
- Telescopic wand made of brushed stainless steel with button lock mechanism
- Large 6.8-gal US dry ultra-light dust container with ABS ergonomic designed handles and latches
- Elegant and stylish with an all metal construction, luxurious baked enamel epoxy paint and brushed aluminum finish
- Packaging includes one disposable Husky filtration bag
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.800.361.3965
13.5" x 12.375" x 18.5"