Pro-Series 3.5 Cubic Foot Electric Cement Mixer
- $ 361 57 361.57
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
About this item
- For small to medium size building projects
- Mix drywall mud, plaster, stucco, mortar, concrete and more
- Low height for easy pouring into wheelbarrows and forms
- 3.5 cubic foot drum capacity with 15" diameter opening
- Drum tips 360 degrees for easy dumping
The Pro-Series 3.5 Cubic Foot Electric Cement Mixer is the ideal size for mixing concrete for small to medium size projects around the house. Use this cement mixer to build a backyard BBQ pit, pour a concrete slab for a shed, repair an in-ground pool, or set fence posts. This general duty cement mixer handles drywall mud, plaster, stucco, mortar, concrete and more. You could even use it on the farm to mix cattle feed or treat seeds before planting.
The Pro-Series 3.5 Cubic Foot Electric Cement Mixer has a 180-pound dry mix capacity. The drum's 15-inch diameter opening tips 360 degrees and has a low-profile height that is great for pouring into wheelbarrows and forms. Two 9-inch rubber wheels make it easy to move around the job site.
- 180 lbs. dry mix capacity, two 90-lb. bags, or 81 liters
- Two 9-inch rubber wheels
- 1/3 HP belt driven motor
- 120V, 60 Hz, 400 Watts, 3.5 amps
- Direct drive gearbox
- 36 RPM, motor speed without load: 1750/min
- CSA approved
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1.636.532.9888
47" x 26.25" x 56.75"