Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
- Suggested delivery date 2-3 days before your event.
- Due to the nature of this specialty item, orders must be placed at least 10 days prior to delivery date.
Each Box contains a total of 35 bunches (total 175 stems)
- 10 bunches, 5 stems per bunch (total stems: 50) - Ruscus
- 5 bunches, 5 stems per bunch (total stems: 25) - Viburnum
- 10 bunches, 5 stems per bunch (total stems: 50) – Variegater Flax
- 10 bunches, 5 stems per bunch (total stems: 50) - Cocculus
- Stem Length: (Approximation): 50 – 60 CM, 20-24 IN.
Care and Conditioning:
Bulk Greens shipped directly from flower farms in South America. Before shipping your greens, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your greens appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Upon arrival, remove greens from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill clean containers with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 2-3 days.
Since Greens are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the greens between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. A signature will be required for the package to be released. Please have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not sent back for next-day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information:
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 7 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order. Once order has shipped, order cannot be cancelled.
Although your order will be shipped express, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process. Delivery Tuesday through Friday to the 48 contiguous states, and Alaska. No deliveries to Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
No deliveries on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules.
Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Chosen delivery dates should be 2-3 days before an event in case of unforeseen delays. Shipping included. Signature requred upon delivery.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com.