Creative Bioscience Garcinia Cambogia 1234 (180 Capsules)
- $ 29 98 29.98
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
Why we love this
Designed to suppress appetite and boost energy, this fast-acting dietary supplement helps aid weight loss by blocking fat formation. Safe to use day or night.
About this item
- Reduces hunger
- Used to suppress appetite, boost energy, and as a purgative
- Garcinia Cambogia, Calcium, Chromium Picolinate, and Potassium increase diet results
- Works with other supplements for 24 hour weight loss
Scientists and medical professionals believe HCA extracted from Garcinia aids weight loss in two ways: it helps block fat formation, and it suppresses your urge to eat. Dieters still need to eat smart and stay active, but HCA enhances diet results. It appears to fight fat by inhibiting citric lyase, an important enzyme that our bodies require to convert carbohydrates to fat.
HCA also acts to slow production of LDL (bad) cholesterol in the same way. It increases serotonin (a.k.a. "happy hormone") levels in the brain, which not only improves mood by reducing anxiety and depression, but reduces your likelihood of eating as a response to stress. Many of us resort to comfort food when we encounter stressful situations.
- Garcinia Cambogia 1234 by Creative Bioscience is a pumpkin-shaped fruit native to Indonesia
- The ingredient in Garcinia's rind that helps you eat less is Hydroxycitric acid, or HCA
- When combined with reasonable weight loss efforts including sensible eating and staying active, researchers have found that HCA can double or triple diet results
- Stimulant-free, no jitter, safe to use day or night
- Manufactured in the USA at FDA inspected and GMP approved facilities
- Free unlimited 24/7 diet support
While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. Carefully read and follow all package directions. SamsClub.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.