Northern Divine Certified Organic Sturgeon Caviar (125 g tin)
- $ 319 98 319.98
- FREE Delivery
- By florist/ courier
Why we love this
This certified-organic delicacy has been rated among the top five sustainable caviars in the world—and some of the best we've ever tasted.
About this item
- Local, award-winning caviar
- Buttery, nutty taste with a fresh ocean flavor and touch of salt
- Certified Organic and sustainable
- No pesticides, hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Contains omega-3s, calcium, selenium, iron and vitamins A, B12 and E
Northern Divine’s locally raised caviar is plump and luscious, with a clean, delicate flavor and finish. It is delivered fresh and rated among the top five sustainable caviars in the world according to Travel & Leisure Magazine 2011. Experience North America’s only Certified Organic caviar from the glacial waters of beautiful British Columbia, Canada.
Organic caviar has an exceptional taste, does not contain harmful chemicals, and is better for the environment. Northern Divine is seasoned with Canadian salt to bring out the natural flavors, resulting in caviar with a rich creamy texture, smooth mouthfeel and fresh, nutty, buttery ocean flavor.
Northern Divine’s Fraser River sturgeon are ethically-raised in land-based water recirculation systems re-using 99% of pristine cold ground water collected from the surrounding mountain lakes and streams of Sechelt in beautiful British Columbia. The sturgeon are fed fish meal and fish oil from sustainable sources along with certified organic wheat.
Place Northern Divine caviar onto your tongue using a mother-of-pearl spoon, gently crush the eggs on the roof of your mouth and swirl like you would a fine wine. Build your own canapé by carefully spooning Northern Divine caviar onto a blini or toast point with crème fraiche and accompaniments such as chopped egg, red onion and a dash of lemon. To enjoy a drink with caviar, rinse the palate with smooth vodka, a dry or sparkling white wine, or Champagne.
- Good source of protein
- Recognized as sustainable by OceanWise™ and recommended "Green" Best Choice by SeaChoice and Monterey Bay Aquarium's Seafood Watch®
- Raised in land-based aquaculture systems using pristine, cold, fresh mountain water
- Only caviar producer in North America to use pure refined Canadian salt to naturally bring out the flavor
Serving and Handling Instructions:
- Keep caviar in the coldest part of your fridge (ideally the bottom shelf)
- Once the caviar tin is opened, it should be consumed immediately
- Remove the caviar from the refrigerator as little as 15 minutes before serving
“Compare at” price is based on price of same or similar items between 12/7/15 and 12/13/15 at online national retailers and specialty retailers, excluding Walmart.com.