About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Varietal: 100% Sangiovese, select clones
- Color: intense ruby red with garnet reflections
- Aromas: ethereal, violet, vanilla with hints of licorice
- Flavors: full, soft, velvety, with traces of spice
- Food pairing: red meats, wild game, aged cheeses
On the southern hills of Montalcino, the grapes are grown in stony, calcareous (rich in lime) and well-structured soil at an altitude of 720 feet above sea level. A meticulous grape selection is followed by vinification with skin contact for 10-12 days. Released in the fifth year after harvest, the wine is aged for a minimum of four years, two of those years in oak barrels of various sizes, mainly French oak barriques and partly in Slavonian oak casks.