Case Sale: Member's Mark Winter White But-R-Creme Icing (32 lbs.)
About this item
- Case sale offers an ideal solution for those in foodservice
- One pail of white icing will frost up to 28 packs of 12-ct. cupcakes, 16-10" cakes or 10 half-sheet cakes
- Creamy white icing comes in 32-lb. size
- For easier spreading, store icing between 70° and 75° Fahrenheit
- Fresh icing has zero trans-fat in each serving
Bakers and cooks will get plenty of icing to decorate cakes and treats with the Case Sale: Member's Mark™ Winter White But-R-Creme Icing. With this much fresh icing, you’re sure to be stocked for all the cupcakes, birthday cakes and other sweets you need to produce. This delicious white icing is the ideal topping for sheet cakes and can be used as a base for intensive cake decorating work.
How Many Cakes Will Member's Mark Winter White But-R-Creme Icing Frost Per Container?
Each container of white buttercream icing offers 32 lb. of white frosting, which can ice several cakes or cupcakes. The included creamy white icing can frost 10 half-sheet cakes or 16 cakes with a 10-inch diameter. If you are working with cupcakes, there is plenty of crème icing to frost 28 packages of 12-count cupcakes. The bulk white icing will add a touch of elegance to any pastry or baked good you wish to create.
Ideal Solution for Individuals Working in Foodservice
When you need large amounts of frosting for decorating, piping and base icing, this crème fresh icing is an inexpensive option. In situations where time is of the essence, this fluffy white icing can be used in all sorts of recipes. It has a great consistency for use in catering, restaurants, bakeries and at large events.
Is Member's Mark Winter White But-R-Creme Icing Easy to Use?
This creamy white frosting is simple to use for all sorts of applications. Keep the white frosting stored at a temperature between 70° and 75° Fahrenheit to ensure the best spreadability on baked goods. This icing has no trans fats and is easy to work with, whether in a commercial baking situation or when making tons of cupcakes at home.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy