USDA Choice Angus Beef Whole Flap (piece count varies by bag, priced per pound)
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Smaller, triangular-shaped muscle that is frequently further processed into marinated steaks or fajita strips
- Also known as Bottom Sirloin, Boneless Bottom, Sirloin Flap Bottom, Sirloin Flap Bavette and Flap Meat
- Provides restaurant and home chefs the raw material for creative, innovative recipes
Item may only be available in specific clubs. Please contact your local club, if you have any questions regarding the specific cut that is stocked at your local club.
- Order requires 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy
Flap steak, or flap meat is a beef steak cut. It comes from a bottom sirloin butt cut of beef, and is generally a very thin steak. For most delicious results, tenderize this versatile cut before cooking.