Case Sale: USDA Choice Angus Whole Eye of Round (10-12 pieces per case, priced per pound)
About this item
- One of the more than 29 beef cuts that qualify as lean
- Economical beef cut ideal for lighter menus
- Great when enhanced with value-added marinades, sauces, accompaniment and side dishes
This Case Sale: USDA Choice Angus Whole Eye of Round (10-12 pieces per case, priced per pound) is suitable for a host of cooking methods, whether dry or moist. Invite friends over this weekend for a grillin’ get-together they won't soon forget.
Why Eat USDA Choice Angus Whole Eye of Round?
This eye of round roast is one of a variety of beef cuts that qualify as lean, and it's a tasty tool in the fight to reduce the amount of fat we take in every day. Lean meat gives you all the protein your muscles need without all the unhealthy fat. Eating lean meat helps maintain lean muscle mass, and that means more efficient weight loss. A diet higher in protein is good for the heart.
How Do You Cook USDA Choice Angus Whole Eye of Round?
Because of its lean nature, special care should be taken in preparation to keep this cut tender. For best results, cut across the grain before preparing, don't cook at high heat and avoid over-cooking. Season to taste and serve it up with your choice of tasty sides, like potatoes, baked beans, Brussel sprouts and more. The only limit’s your culinary imagination.
More Information about Case Sale Orders
- Orders require 3-day advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy